Sunday, April 4

Here's this week's activity log:

MON - 4 mile run. 3 sets of 15 push-ups.

TUE - nada

WED - Went swimming with Catherine at the Aquatic Center. My breathing and stroke still stink.

THU - 4 mile run. 3 sets of 15 push-ups.

FRI - 3 sets of 15 push-ups.

SAT - 2 hour ride. About 35 miles. Went out on Calaveras Rd. for some medium climbing. Felt good, except that I'm still getting some cramping in my shoulders an hour or so into the ride. I'm not sure if my push-ups are making my shoulders tired or what. I'm drinking enough, so I don't think it's a hydration issue.

I ran into a big Team in Training group with quite a few beginners. It shouldn't feel good to pass people on climbs, but I've always been passed so much it feels good to pass a few people every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home