Sunday, April 18

Here's this week's activity log:

MON - Wanted to see how I'd feel running hills. Did a 4 mile run on hilly Foothill Ave and felt great. I did it right around my normal time (38 - 40 minutes) and felt good. 50 push-ups.

TUE - Sat around on Carmel beach all day - very tiring!

WED - Did my normal 4 mile flat run. My knees were a little sore. I think I won't do a lot of hill training before my run. I can do the hills without a problem - just don't want to wear out my knees before the race. 45 push-ups.

THU - nada

FRI - nada. Stayed up late this week doing taxes. Still recovering.

SAT - Didn't feel great today, but ended up training anyway. Went for a 4 mile run that took more effort than normal. Then went on a quick 20 mile ride. It was pretty windy, but didn't have a headwind most of the time.

Rode down to Sunol and back. Averaged just over 19 mph. Felt better than running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home