Tuesday, November 25

Here's last week's activity log:

Volleyball was horrible this week. We stunk it up and people were getting upset with each other and the other team. BTW, we won the first game but lost the last two. The other team was decent, but we should be better. Looks like we'll end up in second place going into the playoffs.

I finally moved to a positive jog/walk ratio (3 min jog/2 min walk). Feels great. Joni says I should really be running 4 / 2 or 5 / 2, but I'm just taking it easy.

MON - 55 minute walk/jog (3 min jog/2 min walk)


TUE - 35 min lifting weights. Not making a lot of progress increasing reps/weight, but I am working on my form.


WED - 55 minute walk/jog (3 min jog/2 min walk)


THU - 45 min bike ride (13 or 14 miles, I think)


FRI - nada


SAT - - 55 minute walk/jog (3 min jog/2 min walk) ran with Joni and it was fun! She was running regularly last year, but has been mostly doing aerobics, yoga, and spinning classes this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home