Monday, November 10

This week's activity log:

Upped my running time to 2 min 30 sec walk/2 min 30 sec jog. Got a cold again this weekend, had a lot of early meetings and didn't end up having a great exercise week.

MON - Nada. Still felt crummy from cold. Played v-ball, we won 2 of 3 matches.

TUE - Nada. Crummy.

WED - Our team at work had a meeting at a place called City Beach in Fremont where I played volleyball and basketball for 3 or 4 hours. Fun! I played some 2 on 2 basketball and didn't feel like I was sucking wind, so I guess that's good.

I also got picked to wear one of those huge sumo wrestling outfits and "wrestle" another guy on my team. I might post pics of me "winning" in the future. Here's what the suits look like:



THU - Can't remember. I don't think I did anything.

FRI - 55 minute walk/jog (2 30/2 30 min jog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home