Sunday, January 4

Here's last week's activity log:

MON - 55 minute walk/jog (3 min jog/1 min walk)

TUE - nada

WED - 55 minute walk/jog (3 min jog/1 min walk)

THU - 35 minutes lifting weights. Did a lot of curls!

FRI - nada

SAT - Did another brick session this morning. IT WAS COLD! 27 degrees, which is cold for Pleasanton.

I only rode 8.5 miles in 28 minutes (avg. speed 18 miles an hour), had a transition time (put on running shoes, grabbed a Cliff bar, took a few swigs of water) of 2 min 30 seconds, and then ran a 5k in around 31 minutes.

Overall time was just over an hour.

I don't know what the problem was, but the ride hurt and my legs and feet felt frozen by the time I started my run. Both the ride and run were the most difficult ones I'd done so far, at least by feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home